Tips and benefits of styling with denim
- By using various materials, textures and fabrics you give an extra dimension to your space. So does denim.
- There are different types of denim. From pale and light to quite dark. The pale and light colours create a fresh look in the room. You can combine lighter colours of denim well with white and light grey. Adding blue can also give the light denim colours a nice look. Perfect for a Scandinavian interior!
- In a dark industrial interior, denim can also be a good solution. To make a space no darker than it already is, you can choose the ordinary denim. Not the light ones, but certainly not dark denim.
- Do you still have little colour and atmosphere in your interior? Then opt for the dark denim shades. There are also different colours of paint that have the same tones as denim. Flexa and Histor have both paint collections focused on denim. Be sure to take a look!
- Are you not so daring in your interior? Then start small. Go for denim pillowcases, a denim colour or motif. Or how about the curtains? The denim colour can be nice and dark, so that the room is also darkened immediately.
- If you are a daredevil, you can get started with various denim shades. By using different colours of blue, you create a calm whole, despite the amount of colour