If you have been to a garden center or home furnishing store in the past period, you must have seen them. Succulents in pots, pots and glassware. You can’t think of it so crazy. Succulents are popular, and we understand why.
There is only one drawback. When trends arise, the price goes up. And that is also the case with the succulents arrangements. Too bad, but also understandable somewhere. That is why we simply make such a succulent plant arrangement ourselves. Just as easy! Moreover, making such a succulent plant arrangement is also fun to do.
- Potting soil mix for succulents and cacti
- Decorative stones
- Optional: sand
Step-by-step plan for creating a succulents arrangement
- Choose a planter, pot or another home for the succulents. Make sure they are not made of pottery or terracotta. Pottery and terracotta absorb a lot of water. This keeps the environment of the succulents very humid. And succulents love water! Choose carefully for the right environment.
- Fill the planter (or similar) for 3/4th with potting soil. You can then apply a layer of sand. Sand is not only decorative, but actually fine for succulents.
- Then plant the succulents in the planter. It is best to mix the different succulents with each other. Then you can combine the soil between the succulents with the decorative stones. Make sure that you do not block the entire soil. The succulents do grow and reproduce. If you block the soil, the succulents have no room to grow.
- Then water the succulents. It is important that you don’t water litres. Therefore, succulents do not find it important to drink water. Taking care of the succulents arrangement is therefore not a time-consuming process.
Extra tip: hanging succulents
Aren’t you a fan of the succulent planters? Then you’d better hang them somewhere! How about such a hanging succulents arrangement? By using the different hanging succulents you create the same feeling as with such an arrangement. The only difference is that with hanging succulents you look at them in a completely different way. As far as we are concerned, hanging succulents are always fun.